Copyright © 2018 by Giulianni Giraldo – – All rights reserved.
1. Here at MacroFitness our coaches are certified in the fields of fitness and nutrition, but its important to note that we are not registered dietitians, therefore we do not provide medical nutrition. Our scope of practice is helping individuals around the world get in the best shape of their lives through diet and exercise. If your goal is to burn fat, build muscle, improve in a specific sport, increase strength and endurance or any other related goal, we can help you!
2. The services provided by MacroFitness are not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of physicians. The individual should regularly consult a physician in matters relating to his/her health and particularly with respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention.
3. The information provided by this website is meant to supplement, not replace proper training. Like any sport involving speed, equipment, balance and environmental factors, bodybuilding/fitness pose some inherent risk. The authors and publishers advise readers to take full responsibility for their safety and know their limits. Before practicing the skills described in our programs, be sure that your equipment is well maintained, and do not take risks beyond your level of experience, aptitude, training and comfort level.
4. Please recognize the fact that it is your responsibility to work directly with your physician before, during and after seeking fitness consultation. As such, any information provided is not to be followed without the prior approval of your physician. If you choose to use this information without the prior consent of your physician, you are agreeing to accept full responsibility for your decision.
5. macrofitness.net and its services are intended to be used for educational and information purposes only. Macrofitness and its Editors do not advocate nutritional supplementation over proper medical advice or treatment and this sentiment will never be expressed through pages hosted under macrofitness.net. If using any pharmaceuticals or drugs given to you by a doctor or received with a prescription, you must consult with the doctor in question or an equally qualified Health Care Professional prior to using any nutritional supplementation. If undergoing medical therapies, then consult with your respective Therapist or Health Care Professional about possible interactions between your Treatment, any Pharmaceuticals or Drugs being given, and possible nutritional supplements or practices hosted on macrofitness.net.
macrofitness.net does not assume liability for any actions undertaken after visiting these pages, utilizing its services, and does not assume liability if one misuses supplements. macrofitness.net and its editors do not ensure that unforeseen side effects will not occur even at the proper dosages, and thereby does not assume liability for any side effects from supplements or practices hosted under the domain of macrofitness.net.
All rights reserved. No part of the information provided by MacroFitness may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.
Rules and regulations when applying for a refund:
Applicants must have completed a minimum of 12 weeks of their coaching program.
Client must have checked in every week with their progress board (Weigh-ins and pictures) throughout the duration of the program
Client must have followed all the specific guidelines given by their coach
Ebooks are not eligible for refunds after the first download.
Macro Coaching is not eligible for refunds.
*By subscribing to our services, you are agreeing to these terms
For more information you can email us at